I have been nominated for an award!! This is really strange for me. It means so much that someone has read my blog and thought it was good enough to be nominated for an award. I don’t really understand what’s going on, so I’m just going to copy what the lovely LyfWithEm did on her blog (THANK YOU SO MUCH EM FOR NOMINATING ME, YOU ANGEL) and hope everything goes okay.
PS. I also nominate Em.
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate a minimum of 15 bloggers.
- Link your nominees and let them know.
- Share 7 facts about yourself!
- Random Crap
- Luna’s Imagination Igloo
- Keep It Nectar
- Sunshine Craving
- Partially Endurable Rachel
- Parisian Pages
- Just Call Me Elm or Something
- Urban Life
- A Teenaged Diary Online
All the blogs above are absolutely amazing, so please take a look at them! I could have gone on forever but I decided to cut it down to 15, so that you weren’t sitting here for two centuries. I am sorry if I didn’t nominate you – I seriously love every blog I follow!!! You are all doing so so so well!
7 facts about me
- I really need to revise – like right now.
- I use dashes and exclamation marks so much?
- I currently have a spaceship, a planet, a moon and heart drawn on my hand.
- I need to go to the toilet – like right now.
- You probably didn’t need to know about fact number 4.
- I’ve just made my Dad write me a note to get me out of PE tomorrow (I haven’t really fell down the stairs and bruised my back)
- I told my Dad to say that I had a genital infection so that the PE staff would feel way too awkward to ask me to do PE ever again.
- *BONUS FACT* I do not have a genital infection.
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I will try to post again tonight – but I am very busy right now! 😦 I love you all.
Thank you so much for reading,