I got nominated for another award! Thank you so much to April for nominating me, go view her fantastic post here.
Without further a do, take a seat why I ramble about my favourite bloggers, post some dubious facts about myself and then answer some questions probably a little too deeply. Enjoy!
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and include a link to their blog.
- Write eight random facts about yourself.
- Nominate eight bloggers who you think are deserving and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the questions put forward by the nominating party and put up 8 questions for your nominees.
My nominations: I am very happy that I got the chance to promote to you, once again, some fantastic small blogs, because there were more people I would have liked to have included yesterday. Please take a look at all of them, they seriously deserve so many more followers.
- The Wandering Girl
- Tattooed Pages
- Rosie Pebbles
- Vintage Smiles
- Modern Clutter
Eight Random Facts about myself:
- I am one of Santa’s reindeer – the one everyone forgets. It’s quite depressing actually.
- I go to Samba every Saturday. My partner is called Paul and he is a giraffe.
- I have eaten all my advent chocolates.
- I have eaten all my cats.
- I have eaten almost everything.
- I only paint my nails on the 4th of December in honor of Paint your Nails day.
- I have never read a book in my life.
- All these facts are complete lies, because I’m immature. Like seriously, surely you can’t believe I’ve eaten all my advent chocolates?
If you had to go live on a desert island for a week and could only take five items, what would they be?
A plane. A movie for the plane – probably Elf. A pilot. Some really good oriental food. Water.
If a close friend or family member was in danger, would you risk your life for them?
I think in that moment it would be instinctive of me to risk my life. I think there’s different sides of our brain that ‘flip’ in different situations. I am not usually brave, but I surprise myself when I really need to get my sh*t together.
If a stranger asked you for money, would you give it to them?
I’ve done it before. I’ll do it again.
If you had a secret and you had to tell one person, who would you tell?
My Mum because she is apart from school and other people I socialize with, so I know that the secret would be safe. Also, I love my Mum so much and would trust her with anything.
If you could be any character from any book, TV series or film, who would you be?
That’s impossible to decide! I’d loved to be Doctor Who’s companion, but I would also love to be Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, so I could see the world from her point of view. Also, anyone who is romantically involved with Jem Castairs from the Infernal Devices (my go to YA series)
What is your favourite childhood memory?
I don’t know if it’s my favourite moment but when I saw Beyonce at Glastonbury when I was nine. I hyperventilated with excitement.
When was the last time you got really angry and why?
I’m not a very angry person. I just get upset and confused. I hate it when people use terms such as “That’s sexist that is!” When it isn’t at all, like they’re cheapening the importance of equality.
Who is your role model?
JK Rowling. Savannah Brown. PJ Ligouri. Bertie Gilbert. My cat.
- Something that makes you happy.
- Something that makes you frustrated.
- Something you are proud of.
- Persuade me to come and live with you in 4 words.
- Are you afraid of dying?
- What is your favourite film and I will watch it
- What is your favourite book and I will read it
- Where would you like to visit?
Thank you so much for reading. My last post was a poem which you can read here . I would love to do a Christmas themed Q&A so please drop festive questions down below if you can.
Thank you so much for reading,