Hello. I’m sorry I haven’t been as active as I should have been. It’s not that I lack inspiration, it’s that I lack motivation.
Anyway, today I want to talk about everything in my mind. I just need to empty everything out, we all do after a while.
In my Mind:
- I have a lot of work to do. I’ve been doing it all day but I still feel unsatisfied by it. I just don’t care all that much, but then I realize I do.
- I’ve just eaten some Chocolate Orange mini explosion things, they were great.
- I hate this post.
- I’m tired all the time, but I don’t have time to sleep.
- Not everything is bad. I am not that bad. Maybe Depression hasn’t come back. Maybe I’m exaggerating the truth. I won’t get into a negative mindset. Sadness is a normal emotion.
- I really want some more chocolate but I should probably stop eating so much.
- My eyeliner looks great today.
- I ate more chocolate.
- I need to finish NOODLE PANDA.
- Does anyone care about Noodle Panda?
- Does anyone care about my blog?
- Wait thought number 11 was a) selfish b) Irrelevant.
- I need to sort out my morals.
- I need to do more award posts.
- I really want to travel, how amazing would that be?
- Anxiety isn’t as bad as it used to be.
- Oh boy it used to be bad.
- Everything is good.
- Everything is bad.
- This feels poetic, I hate that.
- I wonder if anyone noticed the absence of the Internet Café. I’m sorry, I just didn’t feel upbeat enough.
- How many people are reading this?
- I wonder what they are all doing as they read this?
- Are they sad?
- In love?
- Do they have a cat?
- I’m not going to edit this. You can’t edit thoughts.
- Thirty is a good number, I’ll leave it here although I haven’t thought of much.
Well that was, interesting? No, okay. As promised in the title I also have a poem, just hidden at the end because it’s not that good. Just like my thoughts, it is unedited and I wrote it in about five minutes. I hope you like it, feedback is always appreciated.
Thoughts on water
By Alexandra Harrison
I don’t like the water
The way it moves
Like a lonely stream
And joins into things much bigger
Things it doesn’t know
And this makes me sad
And I’m not sure why
I’m not sure why I leave the light on
In the bedroom, the bathroom, the kitchen
But never in the hallway
I’m not sure why they talk to me so often
I’m not sure why they want to
When I can’t think of any replies
Or anything anyone wants to hear
The water moves in such a way
It makes me cold
And saddened by everything I see
And the trees
All swaying softly to a melancholy breeze
Why is everything moving?
Can it be changed that easily?
It makes me feel bad
So beautiful and pure
Makes blood stay
Like sticky pearls
To the bathroom door
Feelings of despair
And empty nothings
It fills me up
And drags me down
Please help me!
I’m going to die
And I am peaceful with it
But a little frightened
Although this is usual for me
Do we all think like this?
I hope not.
Thank you so much for reading,