Oh hello friends! I got nominated by the amazing Keira for The Miranda Sings Award, which belongs to one of my amazing blogging buddies Claudia’s Thoughts. I think the concept of this award is really lovely and I’m so happy that I got nominated for it. Thank you so much Keira, I appreciate it so so much!
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
Include the featured image on your blog post.(wordpress is stopping me from uploading files sorry!)
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your nominations in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart.)
- So today I had my hair cut really short and I LOVE it.
- I have a great sense of style.
- I do my make up really well… sometimes.
- I’m naturally slim.
- I’m intelligent.
- My eyebrows are naturally good.
- I have a fantastic music taste.
Okay it was so difficult to not add negative connotations to that list but I did it! (and you can too!)
Please take time out of your day to check out all of these amazing blogs. Share the love ❤
Thank you so much for reading,
Follow my blog with Bloglovin if that’s your thing